In many instances the façade of a building provides a first impression to clients and visitors, a clean exterior portrays a professional corporate image and leaves a permanent lasting imprint. We understand that cleaning and maintenance to the outer of a large building can appear as an overwhelming task, coupled with height it can seem like an impossible job to complete. We have been supporting property management companies / government organisations and private clients tackle this in the most cost-effective way for many years.
Sometimes it can be worth doing a simple audit of your building to see if it needs some maintenance.
Check out the following areas;
- Stone Pillars / Columns
- The facia of the building
- Patios / Parking Areas
- Flat Rubber Roofs
Check for these things in particular;
- Water overflowing from Gutters, Downpipes or gutter joints.
- Black streaks running down the side of your building from a gutter or roof area
- A heavy build-up of moss on the roof or heavy moss falling onto the ground around your building
- Greed, Red or Black Algae growing on your building
- Mould spores or black spots appearing in spots on the walls of your building
- Yellow, Green and red Lichens thick mould looking growths attached to your walls or render
- Green Algae growth on your walkways flat services, or hard standings
- Moss growing in the cracks of your patio / Driveway areas
If you spot anything you think is worth getting in touch with us about, please do so! We would be happy to help you!